We're looking for someone who brings the following:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Playwright / Selenium / Puppeteer
- Experience with web scraping and crawling
- Experience with backend and frontend development
Additionally, nice to have is:
- Experience with Chrome DevTool Protocol
- Experience with cloud computing on AWS/Azure/GCP and microservices, as well as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of bot and captcha bypass mitigation tactics
We’re looking for a Developer (m / f / d) to join our small team of highly skilled developers working on a modern codebase for our scanner.
The scanner is the heart of our CMP and it provides crawling and compliance analysis of all of our customers' websites. Browser simulation is essential for our scanner to detect trackers and analyze websites. We use Playwright, Chromium, and Chrome DevTools Protocol to interact with the browser.
Your tasks will be the following:
- You will be working on the browser analysis component of our scanner, which is built with Playwright on Node.JS in TypeScript
- Extending the capabilities of our browser component with support for ok bet casino tracking technologies
- Further improving automation and user simulation in-browser
- Investigate and prototype analysis with ok bet casino browser technologies
Usercentrics is a global market leader in the field of Consent Management Platforms (CMP). We enable businesses to collect, manage and document user consents on websites and apps in order to achieve full compliance with global privacy regulations while facilitating high consent rates and building trust with their customers.
Usercentrics believes in creating a healthy balance between data privacy and data-driven business, delivering solutions for every size of enterprise. Cookiebot CMP is our plug-and-play SaaS for smaller businesses and organizations, App CMP handles user consent on mobile apps, and Usercentrics CMP serves companies with enterprise-grade custom requirements for unifying consent and data from capture to processing.
Helping clients like Daimler, ING Diba and Santander achieve privacy compliance, Usercentrics is active in more than 100 countries, with 2000+ resellers and handles more than 61 million daily user consents.
Visit usercentrics.com and cookiebot.com to learn more.