• University degree in computer science or engineering
• Good programming skills under Windows with .NET, C# and C++
• Knowledge of SQL databases and REST API
• Solid knowledge of PKI, X.509, PKIX, PKCS#
• Experience with Windows PKI and Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
• Willingness to travel occasionally
• Good German and English skills
• Agile development of IT-Security Software
• Realization of certificate management solutions
• Supporting our customers during setup and operation
• Documentation and Software testing
• Pioneering spirit and personal responsibility without inhibiting hierarchies
• Enormous learning potential and freedom for ideas
• Secure job with solid financial stability
• Above-average remuneration
• Flexible working hours
• Very pleasant premises with good transport connections
SECARDEO GmbH offers pioneering solutions for the automated management of digital certificates.
The TOPKI platform enables enrollment, retrieval and management of any certificates for S / MIME, SSL etc. TOPKI is modular, uses open interfaces and standards and is integrated with Active Directory and MDM systems and enables the connection to IT service management via REST. This makes native Windows auto-enrollment possible for many private and public CAs. Auto-enrollment for web servers, Linux, mobile devices and auto-revocation is supported as well as the automatic distribution of S / MIME keys to mobile devices. The transparent end-to-end encryption with Outlook or mobile apps is made possible by publishing and retrieving S / MIME certificates. Certificate management and user self-service are conveniently possible via a web browser.
SECARDEO GmbH was founded in 2001 by Dr. Gunnar Jacobson and has successfully completed a variety of PKI projects. Customers include several DAX companies and global players as well as many major European companies. The company is based in Ismaning near Munich.