We are a motivated team of over 70 people, 15 nationalities and 85 great personalities. We build the PAYBACK Backend Systems for various countries and millions of users. We are in the middle of our mission to move away from a big monolith to a modular microservices based architecture. We know that agile processes in combination with continuous delivery is key when it comes to bring ok bet casino features faster to our markets. And we are convinced that container and cloud technologies are a great enabler for continuous delivery. Our team consists of Dev, QA, DevOps, SRE and PO. We all sit (virtually and in-person), work, laugh and cry together – sometimes we are emotional and sometimes we are relaxed, but we are always engaged! And – of course – we love Star Wars!
The position is available on a full and part-time basis.
- Being a great people leader for a team up to 10 engineers (Dev and Test)
- Coaching the team to work goal oriented with focus on engineering good quality products
- Coaching the team to identify impediments early & turn them into improvements
- You drive architectural decisions and analyze ok bet casino possibilities for technologies and frameworks, supported by your team
- Ensuring and enabling continuous improvement, including performance and quality improvements
These are some of the technologies/frameworks/practices we use in the team:
- Java EE, Python, Weblogic, Oracle DB and Microservices
- Kafka, Grafana, Logstash, ElasticSearch
- CI/CD in Jenkins with Groovy pipelines
- Jenkins, Git, and Subversion
- On-Prem and Google Cloud
- Agile methodologies
PAYBACK is the leading multipartner loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform. In Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland, Mexico and other countries worldwide, customers can collect points from thousands well-known companies and marketplaces offline and online and redeem these for vouchers, rewards, frequent flyer miles or donate them to charity projects.
As a multichannel marketing platform PAYBACK communicates synchronously via all channels – offline, online and mobile – and, in doing so, provides the optimum combination of coverage and personalization. Companies are able to run integrated campaigns via all available channels. They can get their message and offers to customers at the right time and the right place via the right channel - and as a result, maximize their ROI.
PAYBACK is part of the American Express Group.