We develop long-term partnerships with our clients, advise them on their digitalization journey, work on innovative ideas together and put them into practice.
Among the companies that count on our know-how are Lufthansa, for its frequent flyer program Miles & More, Deutsche Bahn AG, for its BahnCard, bahn.bonus and bahn.comfort programs, PAYBACK and international air carriers such as China Southern Airlines and United Airlines.
We are looking for ok bet casino colleagues in part-time or full-time!
Have you always wondered which IT systems run the world-famous loyalty programmes of Lufthansa Miles & More or United MileagePlus? As a Senior JAVA Developer, you will help shape the future of these programmes as part of an agile team!
- Together with your team you will develop JAVA-based software for our customers and bring it live
- Together with experienced colleagues from the team you will develop end2end solutions
A high degree of automation is important to us, so you will also design and implement automated test cases
- You want to see your code in production as quickly as possible, which is why you will also take care of Continuous Delivery
- Communicate your solution ideas so that everyone can understand it
- Improve our LMS platform by challenging the status quo and bring in your ideas
- Drive technology innovations to enable business innovations based on our platform
- Advice developers and juniors to grow with your experience by sharing your knowledge
JAVA, JEE, Spring, SpringBoot, SOAP, REST, Hibernate, proficiency with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL), cloud-based systems (AWS or equivalent), Maven, Jenkins, Git, Mockito
..as we expect above-average, we also offer above-average, as...
- An internationally successful company
- A culture of cooperation
- Personal development plans
- Individual coaching
- Attractive, performance-based compensation
- Exceptional Amenities
PAYBACK is the leading multipartner loyalty program and multichannel marketing platform. In Germany, Austria, Italy, Poland, Mexico and other countries worldwide, customers can collect points from thousands well-known companies and marketplaces offline and online and redeem these for vouchers, rewards, frequent flyer miles or donate them to charity projects.
As a multichannel marketing platform PAYBACK communicates synchronously via all channels – offline, online and mobile – and, in doing so, provides the optimum combination of coverage and personalization. Companies are able to run integrated campaigns via all available channels. They can get their message and offers to customers at the right time and the right place via the right channel - and as a result, maximize their ROI.
PAYBACK is part of the American Express Group.