We are about 200 strongly networked IT colleagues working together in an international environment. Our DevOps teams have a great deal of creative freedom and are responsible for their own products and internal processes (including pair programming, personal development, participation in communities, etc.). Values such as trusting work at eye level, helpfulness and initiative are lived and valued. Therefore, we are looking for committed colleagues who share these aspects and enjoy helping to shape our software products.
- Agile working in cross-functional teams with a strong DevOps focus
- Java development with Spring Boot on Azure Cloud, REST, Kafka API, Angular
- Maintenance and further development of an existing platform (JavaEE/JakartaEE, EJB, CDI, JMS, JPA, JSF) with JBoss on on-premise infrastructure
- Maintenance and creation of build processes (Azure DevOps, GitHub Actions)
- Creation, design and execution of performance tests
- Active participation in practice groups (such as Interfaces, Security, Frontend, Backend)
- An attractive remuneration package, including an annual bonus based on the company’s performance
- A central workplace in the heart of Hamburg
- A flexible working time model with time recording and the possibility to work remotely
- A respectful and international working environment
- Ergonomic workstations
- Choice of a travel expense subsidy or a public transportation ticket (HVV-ProfiTicket) at reduced prices
- Daily allowance for our cafeteria and free beverages
- A wide range of occupational health management offerings (e.g. added flu vaccination, massage in the workplace, cooperation with a fitness center)
At Hamburg Süd, we are looking for the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality or religious beliefs. We actively promote diversity, equal opportunities and a spirit of togetherness in our international teams.
We welcome applications from individuals with severe disabilities, who will be given preferential consideration if they are equally suited and qualified for the position in question.
Hamburg Süd is successful in the international logistics service sector and is one of the world’s ten leading container liner shipping brands. With the knowledge and commitment of its employees, it stands for quality, excellent customer service and a personal point of contact in over 100 offices worldwide. Through its affiliation with Maersk Line – the world’s market leader in international container liner shipping – Hamburg Süd’s customers also have access to the most extensive liner network and the largest shipping fleet in the world.
Hamburg Süd relies on motivated and open-minded people who enjoy working in a dynamic, international environment. We need creative minds with fresh ideas, and team players with an eye for detail, who know how to work autonomously and thus help Hamburg Süd continue to grow. Hamburg Süd offers exciting challenges for trainees, career starters, and seasoned professionals and managers.
More information on the Internet at hamburgsud.com