What you bring to the team:
- A passion for the development of content management systems, customizing and enhancing Adobe Experience Manager with advanced features, as well as building supporting microservices
- Advanced experience in developing web application back-ends in Java
- A solid understanding of good software architecture and RESTful (and/or GraphQL) APIs
- The ability to express your values and opinions, articulating them in fluent English
We are looking for someone who:
- plays well in a team and has strong analytical and solution-oriented thinking
- takes responsibility, committing her/himself to the team’s goals, going the extra mile
- is open-minded and acknowledges different perspectives and opinions
grows from feedback and enjoys learning
- welcomes their perspective being challenged and respectfully challenges colleagues
- is motivated by sharing experience, giving feedback and supporting team members
- We are a team of people enthusiastic about building software, who love to exchange ideas and push their own boundaries as well as those of the environment.
- We are open-minded, questioning the status-quo and challenging our own as well as others’ ideas, assuring that we do the right thing.
- We put people first, caring for your personal well-being and actively supporting your personal development with training offers and supporting conference visits.
- We believe that empowering people to do their job well gives the best results, and therefore provide you with everything you need to get your job done.
- We provide the environment for you to thrive, allowing you to learn from others as well as to weight in your experience, knowledge and interests to move the team forward.
We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 52.220,-- gross per year. We will talk about your actual salary in person!
Who we are and what we doWith more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts, we are the Digital Muscle of Erste Group. With our services, we contribute to the realization of Erste Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
Working for Erste DigitalWe aim to attract and retain IT experts and enthusiasts that have personality and conviction. Therefore, we aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare, where everyone has room to grow, learn and reach their full potential.
We bring banking business and IT together, take future developments into account or drive them forward. Short and sweet: We create the future of banking. That‘s why we empower our employees to rethink and continuously develop our digital offerings.
We are Erste Digital. And we are #digitaltotheheart
NumbersEmployees: 2,000+ people
Locations: Vienna, Bratislava and Prague