Your desired background and experience:
- Good knowledge (3-5 years) in Java applications development
- Fluency in English for both verbal and written communication, knowledge of any other - Central European language is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of current and emerging technologies to apply it towards solutions in business applications
- Practical experience with Big Data or TIBCO EBX framework are nice to have
- Experience delivering solutions using an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and communication
- Collaboration across multiple product teams
- Problem solving / analytical thinking
- Team spirit
As part of a highly motivated team you will:
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on backend design, clean coding and debugging
- Contribute to the technical design and the continuous improvement of our services and interfaces. Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Liaise with other developers, solution manager, analyst and architect to identify ok bet casino features and solutions to meet business needs
- follow the SCRUM principles
- Perform Backend tests from time to time - to optimize performance
- Follow emerging technologies, and here is our tech-stack: Java SE 8+, Java EE, Maven, Webservices REST/SOAP, Oracle DB, GIT, SVN, TIBCO EBX framework, Master Data Management tools, JIRA, Confluence
Who we are and what we doWith more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts, we are the Digital Muscle of Erste Group. With our services, we contribute to the realization of Erste Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.
Working for Erste DigitalWe aim to attract and retain IT experts and enthusiasts that have personality and conviction. Therefore, we aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare, where everyone has room to grow, learn and reach their full potential.
We bring banking business and IT together, take future developments into account or drive them forward. Short and sweet: We create the future of banking. That‘s why we empower our employees to rethink and continuously develop our digital offerings.
We are Erste Digital. And we are #digitaltotheheart
NumbersEmployees: 2,000+ people
Locations: Vienna, Bratislava and Prague