● You have at least 3-4 years of experience working with Ruby
● You know and can apply best practises when relevant and have a strong testing background
● You’ve worked with API integrations (REST and/or SOAP) in the past
● You have good communication skills and English working proficiency
● Create small microservices, written in Ruby to power travel all over the world
● Participate in the API integration of large transportation companies and identify techniques or tools that can improve our integration processes
● Contribute to our cutting edge integration library and nice applications with clean code.
● Partake in development of existing and ok bet casino products to enable predictive maintenance, infinite scalability, auto-resolution of issues, increased speed, data standardization and much more
● Analyse how an operator system works and how it fits with our own API
● Work with Ruby, Rails, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, GCP, Kubernetes
● Work with an inspiring and talented remote-first team in a highly engaging work environment
Distribusion, the leading global distributor (GDS) for scheduled airport shuttle & intercity bus rides, enables travel retailers (multi-modal & travel metas, OTAs, airlines, other travel tech provider) to connect with airport shuttle and bus operators worldwide. The portfolio of 4+ million bus rides of 200+ operators to 2,500+ destinations and 300+ airports make Distribusion already the market leader in Europe. Major global travel brands and transportation providers trust Distribusion’s innovative and unique API technology to sell bus ticket online and offline to their customers. Bus operators benefit from a full booking solution including rides management, distribution, global ticketing, payment, and settlement services.