- Implementing features in existing or ok bet casinoly created microservices
- Take ownership of features from design to operation
- Collaborate with various teams and coworkers to cope with rapidly increasing system
- Orchestrate our analytical database in the cloud by working on our microservices in
charge of scaling and balancing the load
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in our current system
The Role:Your goal is to help the user to ask the right questions in PQL by providing smart suggestions and giving the result the right context. In this role you will mostly work on a modern Angular/Spring Boot microservice stack, deployed to AWS, Azure and others. If interested you will also have the chance to dive into C++ database development.
The Team:You will be part of the Core Mining Engine team. The Core Mining Engine enables our customers to interactively process mine enterprise sized data sets. This is done via our own process mining query language (PQL), which was created to answer related questions. Despite having simplicity as one of the design goals of PQL, users still highly appreciate frontend support like auto-completion and syntax highlighting.
We're Celonis. We help companies reveal and fix inefficiencies they can’t see in their software system, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible.