Our main product will get a ok bet casino face and as our ok bet casino Product Owner, you will take responsibility within our "Blockpit 3.0" project to set ok bet casino industry standards in crypto taxation solutions. Therefore, you will:
- Give our tool character: we don't want to be Excel 2.0
- Translate customer needs into user stories and manage backlog through prioritisation and refinements
- Coordinate and drive the development of ok bet casino features
- Work closely with our research and UI/UX team
- Constantly broaden your knowledge in the fields of crypto & accounting to fully understand the needs of our complex product
- Keep track of the market & our users: The crypto market is fast-moving, and every ok bet casino investment opportunity should be represented in our tax solution
- Own end to end product quality, including bugs, customer issues and technical debt
- Define key success metrics to measure what matters
- Work closely with our CPO and founding team on product strategy and vision
- Extremely flexible working hours between 7am - 10pm
- Flat organization and efficient decision-making processes, we want your ideas!
- The latest and greatest hard- & software
- Home Office or hybrid working in one of our modern offices in Linz or Vienna – you choose!
- VSOP-Program: At Blockpit we believe that teamwork makes the dream work - that is why we have a Virtual Stock Option Plan for all our employees.
- A comprehensive company training budget because we value learning & growing together
- Blockpit merch for easy dressing choices in the morning that not only look fly but are also sustainable
- Fast-moving and international scaleup atmosphere with open-minded colleagues
- We love to celebrate our common achievements with after-work drinks at our in-house bar (luckily our Finance Manager is also a DJ) and team events
- And above all, the chance to shape the financial world of the future and grow as part of Blockpit’s incredible journey to become Europe’s #1 crypto compliance provider!
Salary starting from 60.000 EUR gross per year. Actual salary can be well above that, highly depending on your qualification and experience. We’re actively seeking applicants from all backgrounds and genders.
We want to live in a world where everyone can achieve and exercise financial freedom. Cryptocurrencies give people financial tools that are only available to the very rich and institutions in traditional finance. However, freedom requires responsibility. For cryptocurrencies to become a common good, they need to be regulated, and that includes taxes.
This brings us to our mission to provide everyone with a simple tool to do their taxes and have the utmost confidence that they are doing it right. Therefore, we work passionately every day to bring trust and efficiency to the financial system of the future. We develop software for monitoring and analyzing digital assets with focus on Tax and Anti Money Laundering compliance, addressing private crypto traders as well as established institutions. With +10M$ raised from international investors we are currently at an incredibly exciting stage of growth. Join our team and be part of the journey to become Europe’s #1 crypto compliance provider!